Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday, 11 October 2012

Thursday, October 11, 2012
Republican presidential nominee Mitt Romney, who has pledged to repeal Obamacare, says that people without health insurance don't have to worry about dying as a result.

"We don't have people that become ill, who die in their apartment because they don't have insurance," Romney said in an interview with the Columbus Dispatch's editorial board on Wednesday.
Possible Investigation Into September Jobs Report Coming
Walmart's Cool Move
Larry Summers Slams Romney's Tax Plan
WATCH: Another Ex-CEO Backs Welch's Delusional Theory
Goldman CEO: I Guess I Could Help Our Great Nation Avoid Utter Disaster
BLOG POSTS
Jason O. Kelly: The New Tycoons: Prologue
Standing in Legoland in 2011, fulfilling a promise to my then eight-year-old son William, it hit me. Practically every time I'd opened my wallet that day, it had been to a company owned by private equity. Even on vacation, I couldn't escape.
Scott Shamberg: Facebook's Commercial: No, THIS Is Why It's Like a Chair
Chairs are like Facebook but not because we want a break, as the spot says. It's because we want to sit around, talk about ourselves and watch the world go by without getting up. And you need a good chair to do that.
Bruce Kushnick: $360 Billion in Customer Overcharging From Broadband -- and Counting
The Republican and Democratic parties should be investigating the caretakers of America's essential infrastructure, not kowtow to their whims.
David Callahan: Schumer's (Partial) Reality Check on Taxes
Anyone who is really serious about solving the revenue problem should be advocating a full repeal of the Bush tax cuts -- or some comparable outcome via tax reform.
Robin Hardman: My (Not-So-Secret) Addiction
In honor of National Work and Family Month, I'm coming clean: I'm a napper. Have been all my life.

If you believe this has been sent to you in error, please safely unsubscribe.

0 comments:

Post a Comment