Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday, 24 April 2012

Tuesday, April 24, 2012
Rumors that Megan Fox is pregnant continue to persist, but they might not be rumors after all.
PHOTO: Kim And Kanye Hold Hands In New York
Carly Rae Jepsen Thanks Bieber For No. 1 Hit
Angelina Jolie And Brad Pitt On A Boat
Miley Cyrus Shows Off Legs In Lacy Shorts
Sinead O'Connor Cancels Tour After 'Serious Breakdown'
BLOG POSTS
Denette Wilford: Julia Louis-Dreyfus Saves 'Veep'
Maybe instead of 'Veep,' this show should have been called 'Bleep.' Either way, Julia Louis-Dreyfus continues to prove that good things come in small, obscenity-filled packages, and her fine performance makes this show a hit.
Crystal Bell: 'Dancing With The Stars' Recap: Motown Marathon Madness
William Levy and partner Cheryl Burke ended up getting horizontal on the dance floor, but Disney star Roson Fegan's attempt at being sexy may have just cost him the competition.
Chris Jancelewicz: Just Let 'Top Model' Go, Tyra
I will shamefully admit that "America's Next Top Model" is my guilty pleasure. When Tyra announced that she was firing long-time "Top Model" personalities Nigel Barker, Jay Manuel and Jay Alexander, I was floored.
D. R. Tucker: The Natural
I am so grateful to Carole King for her new memoir, A Natural Woman. There is no way to do the book justice. It is a book that cannot be analyzed, only experienced.
A-Trak: Mourning MySpace
MySpace is rumored to be at the dawn of a complete overhaul, but this article isn't about that. It's about the hole that MySpace has left specifically in the music community.
Advertisement

If you believe this has been sent to you in error, please safely unsubscribe.

8 comments:

  1. I really like your blog.. very nice colors
    & theme. Did you make this website yourself or did you hire someone
    to do it for you? Plz reply as I'm looking to create my own blog and would like to know where u got this from. thank you

    Stop by my blog post; carbamide teeth bleaching

    ReplyDelete
  2. Peculiar article, exactly what I needed.

    Also visit my website ... Weight Loss Diets

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a shame you don't have a donate button! I'd most certainly donate to this outstanding blog! I guess for now i'll settle for book-marking and adding your RSS feed to my Google
    account. I look forward to brand new updates and will share
    this blog with my Facebook group. Talk soon!

    Check out my web-site pvr personal video recorder

    ReplyDelete
  4. Spot on with this write-up, I seriously believe that this web site needs far more
    attention. I'll probably be returning to read more, thanks for the advice!

    Feel free to visit my page: humax 9150t

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent site you have here.. It's hard to find high quality writing like yours these days. I honestly appreciate individuals like you! Take care!!

    Here is my weblog - hd freeview

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simply wish to say your article is as surprising.
    The clarity in your post is simply great and i can assume you are an expert on this
    subject. Well with your permission allow me to grab your
    RSS feed to keep updated with forthcoming post.
    Thanks a million and please carry on the gratifying work.

    my web site ... whitening teeth

    ReplyDelete
  7. If you desire to improve your know-how just keep visiting
    this web site and be updated with the most up-to-date news update posted here.


    Stop by my blog post; weight loss diet pills (http://jacksonwiki.de)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Greetings! Very useful advice within this article! It is
    the little changes which will make the greatest changes.
    Thanks a lot for sharing!

    Feel free to visit my web blog mold remediation

    ReplyDelete