Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday, 15 December 2011

Thursday, December 15, 2011
The Huffington Post Canada talked to designer Hilary Farr, one of the hosts of W Network's Love It Or List It, on ways to spice up your home during the holidays.
Parents Get Belly Tattoos To Support Son With Diabetes
What Did We Learn From Facebook In 2011?
How to Take an Awkward Holiday Photo
Hand Over The Remote: A Gift Guide For Teen Video Games
Why I'm Doomed To Divorce...Even Though I'm Not Even Married Yet
BLOG POSTS
Josey Vogels: Christmas Gift-Giving: The True Test of Your Relationship
The etiquette of gift giving in relationships isn't always obvious, particularly when it's early in a relationship. Emily Post never included a rule for how many times you have to sleep with someone before they warrant a Christmas present.
Janet Mock: It Happened to Me: I Told My Boyfriend I Was Born a Boy
Though many guys I've dated do not and may never know the gender history of the girl they randomly made out with, I have relayed my story to a select few. But there is only one man whom I wanted to tell my story to from the very first night we met.
Dr. Phil McGraw: Holiday Advice
If you are ensconced in a slightly or even seriously dysfunctional group called "family" then read on for what to do to avoid the seasonal mayhem and have happier holidays.
Ann Brenoff: How Is Newt's Fidelity Pledge Different From His Wedding Vows?
Personally, I thought we had this covered in his wedding vows, but maybe he had his fingers crossed at the altar so it didn't really count?
Nancy Deville: Do Women Need Girlfriends?
"Are you going to get married again, Grandma?" I asked her. "NO!" Her vehemence was startling enough to spark my curiosity, and for the next few years, I observed her and her friends.
Advertisement

If you believe this has been sent to you in error, please safely unsubscribe.

4 comments:

  1. Within the past week, he filed a lawsuit challenging the Environmental Protection Agency's attempt to regulate greenhouse gases.
    Sometimes attorneys will hand off some of the grunt work to a junior associate or paralegal.
    However, his new compensation package provided that he could also earn a discretionary bonus of up
    to 150 percent of his base salary.

    Feel free to surf to my web page - Long Beach ()

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post. I used tto be checking continuously this blo and I'm
    impressed! Extremely useful infgo specially the ultimate sectjon :) I maintain such information a lot.
    I was seeking this prticular info foor a very long time. Thank you and good luck.


    Here is my webpage - wizard101 crown generator download

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello there! This blog post could not be written much better!
    Reading through this post reminds me of my previous roommate!
    He constantly kept talking about this. I most certainly will send this information to
    him. Fairly certain he will have a very good read.
    Thanks for sharing!

    Here is my web-site: minion rush hack

    ReplyDelete